Tips: How to protect the cast iron from rust?
- Store cleaned and seasoned pans in a dry place. If stacking pans that will nest together, place a layer of paper towel between each. Don’t store cast iron pans with their lids in place unless you put something between lid and pan to allow air circulation.
- Heat a pan on a burner slowly, first on low, then increase to higher settings. Avoid using metal utensils with sharp edges or corners. Avoid cooking acidic foods that may compromise your seasoning. Allow a pan to cool on its own to room temperature before cleaning
- Cast Iron Omelette Pan is traditional rectangular shape for rolled egg omelets
- Make tamagoyaki for breakfast or bento, as a sushi topping, or for a healthy snack
- Cast iron is durable and retains heat well
- Bottom provides good heat conduction and storage performance to lock nutrition and delicacy of food
- Material: Cast Iron with wood handle
- Suitable for: induction cooktop, oven and gas stove/gas burner
- Home cooking
- 2 X Omelette Pan