Tips: How to protect the cast iron from rust?
- Store cleaned and seasoned pans in a dry place. If stacking pans that will nest together, place a layer of paper towel between each. Don’t store cast iron pans with their lids in place unless you put something between lid and pan to allow air circulation.
- Heat a pan on a burner slowly, first on low, then increase to higher settings. Avoid using metal utensils with sharp edges or corners. Avoid cooking acidic foods that may compromise your seasoning. Allow a pan to cool on its own to room temperature before cleaning
- Multipurpose Takoyaki Stovetop Skillet Features 12 Built-In Molds for Making Perfectly Even octopus balls, fish balls, meatballs & Other Breakfast Favorites
- Made of Cast Iron, Heavy Duty 2” thick Griddle Delivers Optimal
- Heat Transfer for Consistent Cooking
- The coating makes the food easy to slip, durable and wear-resistant
- Scratch-resistant coating, non-toxic, safe and healthy cooking
- Suitable for kitchen, BBQ, canteen, restaurant, etc
- Material: Cast Iron
- Suitable for: induction cooktop, oven and gas stove/gas burner
- Dimension: 27x27x2cm
- Weight: 2.6kg
- Home Cooking
- 1 X Cast Iron Takoyaki Pan