Tips: How to protect the cast iron from rust?
- Store cleaned and seasoned pans in a dry place. If stacking pans that will nest together, place a layer of paper towel between each. Don’t store cast iron pans with their lids in place unless you put something between lid and pan to allow air circulation.
- Heat a pan on a burner slowly, first on low, then increase to higher settings. Avoid using metal utensils with sharp edges or corners. Avoid cooking acidic foods that may compromise your seasoning. Allow a pan to cool on its own to room temperature before cleaning
- Dutch Oven Pot is a right tool to sear, saute, simmer, braise, bake, roast and fry
- Perfectly tough for decades of cooking
- Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Rugged cast iron has great heat distribution and retention for slow and even cooking
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Multi-functional and durable pot
- Material: Cast Iron
- Size: 28cm
- Dimension: 28cm width X 6cm Depth
- Home cooking
- 2 X Dutch Oven Pot
- 2 X Lid